Vacancy: International Account Manager Fall Protection
XSPlatforms is a globally recognized brand name when it comes to working on heights. From fall protection to building maintenance units, XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demand as a result of increasingly complex building structures. At XSPlatforms we believe that information leads to innovation, that’s why we listen carefully to our market.
As we are looking to expand our international market even further, we are looking for:
INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Working from home office
HQ Gorinchem, Netherlands
You will be responsible for your sales area (Europe and beyond), seeking for new distribution and sales opportunities, networking, and all internal and external communication matters. You will work independently from your home office and are responsible for your targeted revenues.
We will train you on our products and teach you about the ins and outs of our company. You will be in charge of your own business, within the business model of XSPlatforms. Of course, your colleagues at the Dutch head office will support you with partner programs, sales leads, marketing content, brochures, calculating tools, technical & engineering support, product knowledge etc.
Besides all the support we can offer: you are the person that makes the difference, you need to tell us what support you need, you know where to start and what to do, you are capable of developing & managing your business, you get our full trust to grow your one man’s company into a possible branch office and hire several colleagues, you have a bright vision of the future and you can convert this into action.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are looking for someone with a pioneering mentality, a strong belief in our company & products and experience with sales in general, the market and our target audience. Be aware: because it’s a global function, you will have to travel frequently, and to be able to handle the time differences.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- To develop the market strategy
- Management of the sales strategy, planning, tactics and budget
- Building a partner network across the world
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Present solutions that meet client’s needs and close the sale
- Responsible for the (targeted) revenue
- Report your progress to the head office
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a technical sales role/position
- Entrepreneurial skilled
- Sufficient experience with the target groups
- Working experience in a B2B-environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management experience with profound analytical understanding
- Experience in our specific industry
- You’re both a relationship manager as someone who’s not afraid to take changes
- Fluent in Dutch and English, Spanish speaking is a plus.