Vacancy: Project Manager Facade Access Equipment
XSPlatforms is a globally recognized brand name when it comes to working at heights. From fall protection to facade access equipment, XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demand as a result of increasingly complex building structures. Our machines can be found on exceptional high-rise buildings in, for example, Dubai, Australia, China, the United States of America and the United Kingdom.
We want to expand our team at our Headquarters in the Netherlands and are looking for a:
Facade Access Equipment
(based in Gorinchem, Netherlands)
Our new Project Manager Facade Access Equipment is responsible for managing the complete process of our facade access projects worldwide, within our Headquarters. The scope of a project stretches from design to sales, to the installation of the Building Maintenance Unit (BMU) on site.
You are the liaison between our engineering team (building, mechanical, structural and electrical), purchase team, assembly team, the branch organization and the customer. To fulfill this role you are situated in the XSPlatforms Headquarters in the Netherlands.
You will manage our BMU projects in terms of time, money, engineering hours, purchasing/procurement lead times, capacity, contract agreements, process steps, risks, opportunities, quality, expectations of customers, branch organization and internal organization, logistic aspects, and progress.
We are looking for someone that can communicate with tact and diplomacy. You need to be able to communicate with transparency and inform the right people at the right time, with the necessary information. At the same time you need to have a technical background and experience with the facade access market and our target audience. You need to be solution-oriented, have a pro-active attitude and a flexible working method.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- You are responsible for managing BMU projects, with a wide scope from design/sales to the installation and maintenance of the delivered BMU.
- You are responsible for budget, planning, staff and safety aspects.
- You communicate with the contractor and stakeholders.
- You communicate with the engineers at HQ in The Netherlands.
- You manage the agreements in the contract.
- You present solutions that meet both client’s needs and XSPlatforms’.
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- A Bachelor / Master degree.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position.
- Experience with Project Management /General Contracting & Construction Management.
- Fluency in English language (Dutch is a nice extra).
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Organizational talent.
The Project Manager is based in Gorinchem, the Netherlands, HQ of XSPlatforms and needs to be licensed to work in the Netherlands. This position does not require travelling.
To be able to carry out the job successfully, you will need to have an in-depth knowledge of our products and systems. Training for this will be provided internally.
The salary will be based on your profile and experience. Furthermore, a personal growth plan will be drawn up, which will be used as a guideline for personal development and performance evaluation.
If you’d like to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information you can contact Mrs. Annemiek Holkamp, HR XSPlatforms, via email@example.com or by calling +31 (0)183 56 91 11 or +31 (0) 6 11 47 27 43.