Vacancy: Sales Manager Europe
XSPlatforms is a globally recognized brand name when it comes to working at heights. From fall protection to building maintenance units, we provide solutions for some of the most complex structures in the world. XSPlatforms stands out in a market with growing customer demand as a result of increasingly complex building structures. At XSPlatforms we believe that information leads to innovation, that’s why we listen carefully to our market. As we are looking to expand our market in Europe even further, we are looking for:
Sales Manager Europe
Facade access equipment & fall protection
Working from home office / HQ Gorinchem, the Netherlands
You will be responsible for your sales area, seeking for new distribution and sales opportunities, networking and all internal and external communication matters. You will work independently from your home office and are responsible for your targeted revenues.
We will train you on our products and teach you about the ins and outs of our company. You will be in charge of your own business, within the business model of XSPlatforms.
Of course your colleagues in the Dutch head office will support you with partner programs, sales leads, marketing content, brochures, calculating tools, technical & engineering support, product knowledge etc.
Besides all the support we can offer: you are the person that makes the difference, you need to tell us what support you need, you know where to start and what to do, you are capable of developing & managing your business, you get our full trust to grow your one man’s company into a branche office and hire several colleagues, you have a bright vision of the future and you can convert this into action.
We are looking for someone with a pioneering mentality, a strong belief in our company & products and experience with sales in general, the market and our target audience.
YOUR MAIN TASKS WILL BE:
- To develop the market strategy
- Management of the sales strategy, planning, tactics and budget
- Building a partner network across Europe
- Develop relationships with key decision-makers
- Present solutions that meet client’s needs and close the sale
- Responsible for the (targeted) revenue
- Report your progress to the HQ office
AS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE, YOU HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a technical sales role/position
- Entrepreneurial skilled
- Sufficient experience with the target groups
- Working experience in a B2B-environment
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Management experience with profound analytical understanding
- Fluent in English and Spanish or another European language
- Dutch would be considered a premium
- Living in an area with sales opportunity, ability to travel
Due to COVID-19 restrictions people will be limited in travelling for the coming period. This means training for people abroad might be challenging. For this reason we either seek for people with experience in Fall Protection, or prefer candidates living in the Gorinchem area.